2023 PreSeason Carolina Camp RegistrationFebruary 9 – February 12
4-day Advanced Umpire Training for Non-Professional Umpires
- There is only one selection/ticket for this camp. It should already be selected. You will not have to make a payment to register.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Complete the registration application form (next page).
- Submit registration by clicking on the “Proceed with Registration” button at the bottom of the registration form.
- You will see our notice regarding this camp needing pre-approval. Please note and then click on the Final Registration button.
Note: You do not need to make a payment if registering before January 1.
- If registration is submitted successfully, you will receive a confirming email notification. Be sure to check your spam. The email will come from: [email protected]
Approval & Payment
- The camp tuition is $395. However, you do not need to make payment at the time of registering for the camp.
- Assignors review each registration (if made before January) and decide on acceptance the first week of January.
- If approved, campers will be notified by email when and how to make payment for the camp.
- Also, approved campers will receive information on the respective camp’s hotel accommodations (and special rates).
- Do not make any travel reservations or flight reservations until approved.
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.