The NOVA 2-Umpire Clinic
For Beginners to Advanced
Our instructional staff is comprised of current and former Triple-A professional umpires, current and former NCAA postseason umpires, and leaders in the umpiring community.
Upon acceptance of your registration, class schedule and any other camp information (when confirmed) is sent by email. Schedules are subject to change.
Currently, the clinic begins on September 27 at approximately 6:00 pm. The clinic concludes on Sunday, September 29 at approximately 4:00 pm or after the last live game assignment.
Oct 7 – Oct 9 | Fairfax/Loudoun County Virginia Area
This advanced clinic is designed for teaching and enhancing the skills required to advance an umpire’s career in high-school and lower-lever college games using the 2-umpire system.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Complete the registration application (next page), then click on the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the payment page, select the credit/debit card method of payment; information boxes will appear. Please confirm your address information, enter your credit card details, and click on the “Finalize Registration” button at the bottom to submit your registration.
- If registration is submitted successfully, you will receive a confirming email notification. Be sure to check your spam. The email will come from: [email protected]
- If your registration is approved (allow approximately five business days for assignors to review), you will receive a notification on how to make your tuition payment and other information regarding the clinic.